Sunday, July 29, 2012

Here is my plan for this week.

Ok, I'll be real quick.

July 30: The Dangerous Conkeldurr
I'll be talking about my Pokémon dreams yet again.


July 31: Meet My Sister
That is if she will be available, I can't guarantee.

August 1: Commentary: A Smosh Video About Toilet
Yeah, I'll make a commentary on a video I like this should be interesting.

 August 2: DVD Update: Fear Factor
That is, if I'll get Fear Factor this week.


August 3: Brave Movie Review

Yeah, I'll be late to review the movie but I don't give a fuck.

 August 4: Babe Movie Review
Yeah, I'll be reviewing a requested movie, someone on BlogTV requested this movie, unfortunately I don't remember his name.

As for videos planned afterwards, I do plan on making a video "inside a movie: Wall-E" and more commentaries.

On BlogTV people have told me that I should see The Watch. Well the reviews so far haven't been saying it's great, but people have told me I might like it. Most people on BlogTV said they want to see me review it. Well, maybe the week after the next week.

As for a new Me Drinking Coca-Cola video, I was going to make one, but have all week planned out.

But I will work on Pokémon Gangster on my other channel.

That's basically it, thanks for reading and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment