Sunday, August 5, 2012

The next 5 videos I'll be making in the next five days.

Alright, here are my plans.

August 6: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic First Impressions!
Yeah, I'll finally be watching that show. Hope it's as good as people are saying.

August 7: PTV Family Guy Episode Review
Originally I was gonna make a commentary on it, but I think a video talking about it would be a better idea.

August 8: Are the GhostRider comics worth it?
Here I will be asking about the Ghost Rider comics.

August 9: Total Recall (1990) Movie Review
Yeah, I won't see the new one I'll be seeing the original one instead.

August 10: I'm starting to like the Powerpuff Girls again!
As a kid I watched the powerpuff girls a lot, and then I grew up and started hating them. But to be honest I think I'm starting to like the show again.

As for other videos, well, I will be working on Pokémon Gangster on my BlazikenMaster channel.

As for videos in the future, the next Inside a movie video will be on Wall-E.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment