Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm going on vacation for a week. And the videos I plan on uploading after the vacation is over.

I asked on my BlogTV if people wanna see a video from the vacation most said yes, so I will.

Here is a list of videos I plan on making after I get home:


Blaze's 2012 Vacation Video!
This is simply the big one.

Here is what I will be making after I get back home:
(Specific dates will be decided after I get back home, or during the vacation.)

The Dark Knight Rises Movie Review
I'm hyped to see this movie.

Ice Age: Continental Drift Movie Review
It looks bad which is why it's perfect to rip apart.

Blaze Vs. Wall-E
I really wanna destroy Wall-e as I hate that movie, maybe this video will get dislikes BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!


Seriously, what's up with the late release dates on Family Guy DVDs?
Yep, I will be discussing the same subject again.

Commentary: Irate Gamer's Monster Party Review
I know this video has been commentated on to death, but I want to state my thoughts on it. And unlike most of my recent commentaries, this one will be uploaded on YouTube and not BlipTV.

That's basically it, looking forward to seeing you guys again. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment