Saturday, July 21, 2012

Commentaries, commentaries and more commentaries. NEXT WEEK WILL BE COMMETNARY WEEK!!!!!!

I thought that not many people watch my commentaries, and I was wrong. On BlipTV most commentaries I made this year had 2-3 likes. That might not be a lot, but I apprecieate that some people like my content.

People have requested one thing regarding my commentaries, to upload them to YouTube rather than BlipTV, and previously I said no since I don't wanna worry about false flagging and also the fact that I liked using a customized thumbnail. You know what? I shouldn't worry about false flagging, if it did happen I can easily re-upload the video to BlipTV and if I did get suspended I'll just make a new channel simple as that.

But anyway, here is what I plan on making next week:

July 22: Commentary: Irate Gamer's Monster Party Review
Yeah, I can feel it, people will say that I'll be beating a dead horse, but I don't care, it's my channel I can do what I want. Besides, I have a lot to say about this video.

July 23: Commentary: In Defense Of Family Guy
I haven't made a positive commentary since somewhere last year, it's about time I do it again. I have a lot to add to the video I favorited.

July 24: Ice Age: Continental Drill Movie Review
I know that my movie reviews don't get a lot of views, but you know what? I love reviewing movies, that's the reason I keep making these videos.

July 25: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Review
Remember Sverrir? Well, he'll be a guest while I review this awesome movie.

July 26: Commentary: Family Guy's PTV
I'm sure I will think of a lot of things to say when I commentate on that episode.

July 27-28: Inside a movie: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted!
Yeah, I'll be making a skit that week as well. A lot of people enjoy my "inside a movie" videos, and since Madagascar 3 is one of my favorite movies of 2012, I will make a special inside a movie video on it. And I think it will be the first inside a movie video about something a lot of people really like. (the previous ones were on movies not many people liked.)

I will also try to work on Pokémon Gangster, but be patient, commentaries do take time to make. Thanks for reading this blog and look forward to more content coming from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment