Sunday, August 12, 2012

Plans for the next few days.

Yeah, I'm back and here are the plans.

August 12: Welcome to Metro!
Remember when I showed you my favorite pizza restaurant? Well, it's my turn to show my favorite cheeseburger one.

August 13: Shoutout to CaptainAshSpearow
I promised this guy a shoutout eventually and I'm a man of my word.

August 14-Whenever I can: The Campaign Movie Review
I really wanna review the Campaign.


August 15: The Watch Movie Review
I don't wanna see this movie, I really don't. But at one blogtv session some people insisted so I don't have much of a choice.


August 16: Brave Movie Review
Since it's the pixar movie of the year I have to see it before the end of the year.

August 17:  I Got Fear Factor Season 1 on DVD!
Another DVD update.


Pokémon Gangster
I will work on Pokémon Gangster, it's the final season.


And that's about it, if I have some strange dreams to share I will share them. Of course I can't plan dreams, they just come. That's all I gotta say, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment